Ashley Package Number: B150/51/52/53/83/B100-11/B100-82
This package contains:
- B150-51: Twin Trundle Panel (Quantity: 1)
- B150-52: Twin Poster Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B150-53: Twin Poster Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B150-83: Twin Poster Rails (Quantity: 1)
- B100-11: Twin Roll Slat (Quantity: 1)
- B100-82: Twin Trundle Metal Frame (Quantity: 1)
With the replicated black paint finish surrounding a comfortable cottage design, the "Jaidyn" youth bedroom collection captures the vitality of youth within a collection that fits flawlessly into any child's bedroom. The decorative moulding, turned bunfeet and stylish pickle fork groove details are bathed in a black finish that beautifully complements the relaxed cottage design. With the large turned wood knobs decorated with pewter finished metal rosette inserts, this furniture creates the perfect atmosphere for any child's room. Give your child their own special place with the beauty and comfort of the "Jaidyn" youth bedroom collection.
- Replicated black paint
- Decorative moulding on headboard, mirror and drawer fronts
- Turned ball finial on poster bed
- Bunfeet on case pieces
- Pickle fork groove detail on case sides and bed panels
- Large turned wood knobs with decorative pewter finished metal rosette inserts
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- B100-11 Twin or B100-12 Full Roll Slats can be used in substitution of a box spring
- Modern bookcase sideways storage bed features deep storage drawers.
- Use center-supported bolt on bed rails when using conversion plates
- Day beds require Day Bed Platform (B100-81).
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.