Ashley Package Number: B213/51N/52N/70/83N
This package contains:
- B213-51N: Twin Poster Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B213-52N: Twin Poster Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B213-70: Under Bed Storage (Quantity: 1)
- B213-83N: Twin Poster Rails (Quantity: 1)
The "Cottage Retreat" youth bedroom collection takes early American country design to create a fun and inviting cottage retreat perfect for any child's bedroom. The replicated light cream paint with subtle replicated brushing flows over the graphic leaf design patterns and bead board panel accents creating a relaxing atmosphere that is sure to make any child feel at home. Create the special kid's bedroom with the refreshing design of the "Cottage Retreat" youth bedroom collection.
- Replicated light cream paint with subtle replicated brushing
- Bun feet on cases and beds
- Graphic leaf design pattern on horizontal rails
- Arched top drawers
- Bead board panels on headboards and footboards
- Bedroom group has the versatility of being adult or youth
- Mirror support provided
- Sleigh beds do not have the roll slat option
- Only the poster bed offers the B100-11, B100-12 to be used in substitution of a box spring on the twin or full
- Twin (63), twin/full (85), and full (87) headboards can attach to bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- B213-80 must have the B100-81 in order to make a complete daybed.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.