Ashley Package Number: B215/54S/57/95/B100-13
This package contains:
- B215-54S: Queen Storage Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B215-57: Queen/Full UPH Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B215-95: Queen/King Platform Rails (Quantity: 1)
- B100-13: Queen Roll Slats (Quantity: 1)
- Worn through paint finish over a light colored replicated Pine grain with authentic touch
- Queen (57) and King/Cal King (58) headboards feature an upholstered panel with small nail tack details
- Hardware in a satin nickel color
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Vintage bedroom collection features case pilasters and framed drawer fronts
- Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Large drawers provide ample storage space
- King and queen storage footboard (54S,56S) requires the use of the B100-13 or B100-14 roll slats respectively
- Queen (57,65) and King/Cal King (58,69) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21, B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- LED lights accent bookcase headboards (65,69)
- Drawer interiors lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look.
- Use center-supported bolt on bed rails when using conversion plates
- Day beds require Day Bed Platform (B100-81).
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.